We love to share smiles and share life with our patient family. We’ve missed you and it’s finally time to start making appointments again.
We believe your oral health is essential and inseparable from your overall health. From maintaining healthy gums and healthy teeth, to addressing any dental emergencies that may occur, we want to ensure you receive the dental care you want and need.
Your safety is our primary concern – for you, your loved ones, our families, our team, and our community. We genuinely care for those we serve and those we serve alongside.
We always employ extensive measures to protect our patients and our team from the spread of infections. We have adjusted our office protocols to reflect the latest guidelines from the CDC as well as the American and Wisconsin Dental Associations.
• We meticulously follow all relevant guidelines for disinfection of patient and staff areas
• We ensure sterilization of instruments by way of standardized reporting procedures
• We consistently treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria
• We use disposable, single-use supplies when applicable
• We consistently take "universal precautions” to provide a safe environment
In addition to our standard safety procedures, we are adding the following enhanced safety procedures regarding our entrance area, waiting room, restrooms, patients, and the team from the spread of the coronavirus:
• We wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment as directed by the CDC
• We frequently disinfect all handles, doors, chairs, and all other direct contact surfaces
• After each use we disinfect faucets, toilets, and all other direct contact surfaces in the restroom
• We take employee and patient temperatures upon arrival
• We have added safety measures for our front desk area such as employees wearing masks and plexiglass separation shields, among others
• To enhance safety, in lieu of using our waiting room we are asking patients to text or call us once they arrive and wait in their parked car until we are ready to seat them.
As the coronavirus continues to impact lives, please know that we stand with you, your family, and our entire community. We stand ready to serve you, keep you safe, and keep you smiling.
Call (608) 836-1446 or click below to schedule an appointment.